Real Estate Analyst Resume
This is a free Real Estate Analyst Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Real Estate Analyst Job.
Real Estate Analyst Job Description
- Project cost estimation and feasibility report preparation
- Detailing and sizing calculation for plant modification and new project
- Planning, scheduling, Cost estimation and execution time of project
- Creation and Analysis of financial data as per the requirements of due diligence for a project feasibility.
- Co-ordination with client / consultant, contractors, other departments within the organization for timely execution of the project and analysis.
- Monitoring the project activities from corporate standpoint and taking corrective measures.
- Creation of data books.
- Analysis of financial data both audited figures and management accounts.
- Giving comments and opinions about the figures.
- Liaise with the Onsite Engagement team.
- Handling a team of Project analysts.
- Making sure that the figures are authentic and accurate.
- Identification of Various KPI’s.
- Variance Analysis and their reasons.
- Periodic billing and payment milestones as per contract and maintaining cash flow.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Inventory control and material management as per project estimation.
Sample Real Estate Analyst Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Commerce Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Real Estate Analyst
To work with a progressive, growing company that has opportunities to use my abilities has a problem solver, someone who gets the job done, a head of schedule and beyond expectations. To work in Real Estate Company that can utilize my years of entrepreneurial expertise and job management
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Real Estate Analyst can add his/her career achievements like,
- Achieved real estate analysis expertise for all areas of development: residential, multi-family, gated/private communities, high-rise condo/apartment use, commercial and mini-warehouse storage facilities.
- Developed essential name recognition and branding, which has gained enormous notoriety for the “Jay Rice” and “JAR Development” name, which has equated into a premium price for homes in these communities.
- In 1990, achieved the prestigious, first Place Title in the Indian Investing Championships. Creating an uncanny “knack” for evaluating potential “winners” in the market place.
- Raised millions of dollars for other public, start-up companies and was relied upon as a valuable resource for Coe’s, Coffs and the Boards of these companies.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Real Estate Analyst applying for a job would look like,
Real Estate Analyst
JAR Investment Co. Ltd., Sikhim, 2007-Present
- Six multi-million dollar projects were created through the various stages of construction: thorough analysis, acquisition, entitlement, build out and sales.
- Created profits on each one of these projects through market analysis, proper cost analysis, budgeting, bidding and supervising of the entire construction process.
SMITH BARNEY, Sikhim, 2005-2006
- Out of a training class of 24, remained #1 in production and during the first full year, broke sales records of over $200,000 in commissions earned.
- Attended advanced stock investment seminars and studied intently each day, gained knowledge and expertise that was highly sought after in the investment community. This reputation equated into a tremendous book of loyal high net worth clients.
- Founded Breakout Stocks, Inc., servicing high net worth clients interested in a proprietary formula of investing in the stock market. Achieving $1 mill. In commissions in the companies 3rd year of operation.
- Helping many “Start-up” companies “go public” and raising millions of dollars in the “private placement” arena.
- Advisor to, as well as the largest fundraiser, of over $5 million, for Headwaters, Inc., developing into Sikkhim most successful public stock company.
- Hired and mentored other brokers.
- Created a very popular “stock options” service that produced over $100,000 per month in commissions.
- During the period of 1997 to 2001, achieved a stock option investment return of over 800% for client’s accounts.
A. J. Enterprises, Meghalaya, 2002-2004
- Developed key relationships with commercial clients for extensive repeat business.
- Trained and developed an effective sales force that sold to a sophisticated market, which required a high degree of expertise.
- Negotiated purchase contracts with suppliers and manufacturers around the country and Europe.
- Imported large quantities of furniture and accessories from Spain and Scandinavia.
- From 2002-2004, A J Enterprises gained over 400% in revenue growth.
Pools & Spas, Chandigarh, 2000-2001
- Launched a swimming pool and spa operation that was completely new and innovative into the Zigma market.
- Competed with multi-million dollar competitors that had established commercial and residential customers across the state for several decades and took substantial market share away from these competitors.
- Designed and implemented an “Award Winning” under coping automatic pool cover. This was the only known vinyl pool, in the country, that was capable of hiding the automatic track under the coping.
- Worked extensively on marketing the technologically advanced features of the Corinthian Pool, convincing the community and State that Corinthian was ahead of it’s time.
- Installed the first vinyl commercial swimming and spa in the state of Punjab, with many other commercial sells that followed.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Real Estate Analyst who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
Bachelors in Business Management
Community College of Sikkhim, Assam, 2000
- Accounting, computer science, marketing, public speaking, business development
Certificated Course in Property and Business
Community college of Sikkhim, 2001
- Accounting, public speaking, Management, English
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Real Estate Analyst could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Real Estate Analyst would look like,
- Member of 16 member Board, overseeing 150 person Advocacy Membership for U of U Health Sciences
- Member of Mentor School of Business, Entrepreneurial Challenge Advisory Board, University of Punjab. To mentor young University undergraduates and graduate students in the area of entrepreneurial skills.
- Captain of Football Team, representing Assam on national level.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Real Estate Analyst could also look like,
Salary Range of a Real Estate Analyst
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 27000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 3 Lakhs to 3.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $9500 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Real Estate Analyst Interview Question
- How would you start a project?
- What metrics would you expect to use to determine the on-going success of your project?
- You have a team member who is not meeting his commitments, what do you do?
- We have met several candidates. Why are you the Real Estate Analyst we should hire?
- What type of performance problems have you encountered in people who report to you, and how did you motivate them to improve?