Entry Level Analyst Resume
This is a free Entry Level Analyst Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Entry Level Analyst Job.
Entry Level Analyst Job Description
- Elicit and manage business requirements and develop functional specifications.
- Create test plans and test cases and execute testing according to plan.
- Test in-house and vendor software releases.
- Project Management, including timelines, issues tracking, and status reporting.
- Provide end-user training.
- Legacy applications support.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis and Requirements Traceability.
- Business Process Improvements and Measurements.
- Establish an effective communications network to overcome existing operational challenges native to remote field operations of the Corporate Product Development & Management Team.
- Provided training and mentoring to the department interns and temporary personnel.
- Coordinated the between different departments in an organization.
- Conducts research and monitors market to help create strategies.
Sample Entry Level Analyst Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Entry Level Analyst
To Obtain an entry level analyst position, utilizing my strong writing, analytical, and customer relationship skills, as well as my knowledge of various business areas, such as money and banking, stocks, options, future contracts, basic financial statement analysis, econometrics, and regression, as proven through 8+ years of work experience and an Economics degree.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example an Entry Level Analyst can add his/her career achievements like,
- Managed a budget of 200 million in Asian Paints.
- Monitor the progress of equipment and/or bulk materials purchase orders from order placement to delivery.
- Worked closely with top level management on various decision makings.
- Rewarded with Prestigious award on various occasions.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Entry Level Analyst applying for a job would look like,
Entry Level Analyst
Asian Paints, Gujrat, 2005 to Present
- Worked directly with the Senior Director in the development of project objectives, charters, project plans, and implementation of the project tasks.
- Over saw, coordinated, and controlled project communication, requests, issues, problems and documentation with vendors and internal staff in an effective, efficient manner through all phases of a project implementation.
- Established a reporting structure and criteria for tracking multiple project status.
- Established and coordinated an E-Learning Program with ElementK for the IT department.
- Over saw execution of organizational program policies.
- Created Access DB & managed all education budget & requests for the department.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and works well in team environments.
- Highly motivated and demonstrates a strong sense of urgency, in addition to continual interest in finding better ways to accomplish corporate goals.
- Handled confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
JK Industries, Udaipur, 2002 to 2004
- Project leader on the design and development of the Product.
- Conducted research on new products, ideas and regulation changes. Assisted in developing new products.
- Managed the inventory of current contracts & riders with the Office Services and Publishing Hub Departments.
- Established a new reporting structures using qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Instrumental in development of Corporate Product Developments & Management’s P & P manual.
- Created presentations on various high profile projects for presentation to other members of the senior management.
- Coordinated and compiled monthly activity reports from Chief Operating Officer direct reports.
- Provided backup operational support during Site leader’s absences.
Business Analyst, Jaipur, 2000 to 2001
- Timely prepared and filed annual reports.
- Performed timely follow-ups with appropriate parties.
- Performed general review of data and analysis for completeness.
- Prepared extensions for annual reports and processed TDS inquiries.
- Prepared census forms along with information requests.
- Accurately calculated coverage for bond renewals.
- Completed, filed and reviewed investment documentation.
- Utilized MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus Notes and internet search engines.
- Communicated effectively with all levels of personnel.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example an Entry Level Analyst who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- M.B.A., Finance, Minor: H.R – 2000
Poddar University, Rajasthan
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics, 1998
- Certificate, Financial Software’s, 1998
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example an Entry Level Analyst could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of an Entry Level Analyst would look like,
- Gold Medalist in Economics from University of Jodhpur.
- Scholarship award for academic excellence in Poddar Management Institution.
- Expertise in budget management.
- Expertise on all the major financial and accounting software’s.
- Highly motivated, skilled Administrative professional with an accomplished background and proven project management abilities.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of an Entry Level Analyst could also look like,
Salary Range of an Entry Level Analyst
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 20000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 2.5 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $5000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Entry Level Analyst Interview Question
- What automating testing tools are you familiar with?
- How did you use automating testing tools in your job?
- Describe some problem that you had with automating testing tool.
- What all monthly reports you were generating?
- How comfortable you are in trainings and audits?
- What are the main attributes of an Analyst?